NEIL KALRA, ESQ.
REPRESENTING INJURED WORKERS INVOLVED IN CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Burn Injuries
- Fall downs
- Airplane Accidents
- Admitted to practice in New York State
- New York State, Second Department
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association Board Member
- Queens County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Arbitrator in Small Claims Court
Mr. Kalra concentrates his practice in representing and fighting for the rights of the injured. He has and continues to pursue claims against various airlines, large corporations, and individuals who are believed to be negligent in their actions and in bringing about harm to our clients. While in law school and since graduating, Mr. Kalra has worked for top plaintiffs’ personal injury firms in New York City. He has successfully represented thousands of personal injury cases involving an airplane, motor vehicle, and construction-related accidents. Currently, Mr. Kalra accepts only a small number of cases involving serious personal injury and personally manages and supervises the case to bring the best possible outcome.
- Touro Law School, (J.D.) Huntington, New York
- Baruch College of the City University of New York, (B.B.A.) New York City